Sunday, November 18, 2012

Precious Pearl

Is it normal for me to be this nervous? Are my hands suppose to shake like this? Will it hurt? And if so, will the pain be unbareable? Your whispers help calm my nerves. you touch helps relax my muscles. But my mind is still working over-time. What if I don't do it right? Will you feel differently about me? What if I cause you more pain than pleasure? what about after its over? Will I still mean something to you? Will my kisses still leave a trace of sweetness on your lips? Will my scent still make your knees buckle? will the sight of me still make you excited? Will I still come off as being mysterious to you? or will my mystery be a mystery no longer? Will I be everything you imagined? or will I disappoint you? It's not that I'm unsure I know your the one I want to give my pearl to Fear just dominates me in this moment. you being gentle with me helps a great deal. Just give me a second. Let me exhale deeply. Okay. I'm ready. I'm ready to give you my all.

No comments:

Post a Comment