Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Strongest Word

I hate you.
I hate everything about you
The sight of you diguses the hell out of me
The thought of you sickens my soul
The mention of your name is the highest form of disrespect
I can't stand to even smell your scent
It churns my stomach
The thought of you breathing the same air as me drives me insane
Even hearing your laugh can drive me on an endless rampage.
I want to beat you senseless
I want you to feel my pain
I'll feel great joy in crushing your world
Bringing it down from it's high
I want to drag your name through the filthy fields of revenge
I want to handcuff you to misery itself
If i had the upper hand
You would greatly suffer
I would make you feel every ounce of hurt you have put me through
The say hate is a strong word
But if i could find a word stronger,
It would be perfect to define my feelings towards you.

No comments:

Post a Comment