Sunday, November 18, 2012

Tired

Im tired of waking up to the sunlight. I'm tired of going to sleep under the dark of the night. I'm tired of taking care of kids. I'm tired of looking at my husband. I'm tired of cooking and taking care of others. I'm tired of going to church. I'm tired of hypocrites judging me. I'm tired of searching for right when wrong is holding me against my will. I'm tired of paying bills. I'm tired of working at a job I HATE just to get ahead. I'm tired of taking two steps forward just to be knocked right back to start. I'm tired of praying when my prayers go unanswered. I'm tired of being disrespected. Tired of my name being dragged through the mud. Even when I don't say anything You should know that my silence is my loudest cry for help. I'm tired of trying to please everyone when my needs go unmet I'm tired of crying for no reason at all. I'm tired of being tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment